Hi

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
Arrow

Hi

Post by Arrow »

Hey guys.

Long time no see. I was going through my emails and found my link to this board. How is everyone?
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Hi Arrow! It's good to hear from you! I'm doing alright.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Doing great! How's life treating you?
Arrow

Post by Arrow »

I'm glad to hear you're doing alright.

I've been okay - been a rough few years, but I've gotten through the worst of it and I'm just coasting now. Got married, got divorced, lost my apartment, got a girlfriend, lost some family members, disowned others, moved to the West coast, went to therapy for a while, left a toxic living situation, got a promotion to a full time job I like...Kind of a bumpy ride. My car's transmission just shit a brick so I'm scraping up funds to pay for that. But I'm still doing okay - like I said, I've gone through the worst of it already.

I was really happy to see this place is still here. I don't really RP now because I just don't have the headspace for it most of the time and can't stick out a full thread anymore, but I write a little and draw a little. I've been plucking at a couple novels for a few years now but no real intentions to publish anywhere but AO3 (on technicality cause it involves Norse mythology). Other than that I play an embarrassing amount of Valheim. My Discord handle is Huginn#6602 if anyone is using that.
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Hey Arrow, good to see ya. I think I'm the only one who regularly uses discord so I might add you later?
Arrow

Post by Arrow »

Sure :)
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Just sent you a request, Arrow. :)