To Three and Jenkins

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Three and Jenkins

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

So, um, Afghanistan. Stuff's happened. What's your take?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Three

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"Jesus Christ - I just hope Biden doesn't kick things into high gear again. Managing Afghanistan and Iraq's been a shitshow for two of your administrations - and in my world, it's only thanks to the incursions that the Taliban didn't get a foothold on Kabul. In mine and Jenkins' 2026, getting up-close and personal with the supernatural tempered a lot of former zealots and brought a lot of soldiers to their senses. Tensions are still running, but at least now there's flesh-and-blood Pandemonium natives speaking Farsi to remind hesitant imams that zealotry says more about what you hate than how much about what you love.

The same goes with your version of Iran. The crackdowns on the Web are troubling. Here in the Hopeverse, Iran's trying to put a foot in the Tech sector and sustainable development, which helped share generous academic grants."