Cats and their ticklish spots, in regards to Malks.

Plot, scheme, devise, tinker and ruminate all you want in this forum. This space is chiefly reserved for any out-of-character discussions still pertaining to the game or storyline that might need to take place. If it fits the game but none of our characters, voice it here!
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Cats and their ticklish spots, in regards to Malks.

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

You've probably seen this before in abridged form on Tumblr, but some cats apparently lose their shit if you find their one, precise scratching spot, usually not too far off from the base of the tail, along the back. I don't know if this is a form of expressed physical pleasure or if the cat's brain is just going on the fritz, though.

Makes you wonder what would happen with Gubbin if you came onto him in his quadrupedal form and hit that same spot. He's big enough to purr like a full-size tiger, but he's like all Malks in the sense that he'd probably rather keep this kind of effusion to a private circle. He probably thinks he'll never stoop so low as to gurgle out of sheer bliss while using his semi-prehensile front paws to latch onto the arm of whoever's scratching him, buuut...
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Re: Cats and their ticklish spots, in regards to Malks.

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

My cat Amber latches onto my arm and licks my hand, but I can't say she does the gurgling thing. XD

Though, it makes me wonder about Hanako and Matriel.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: Cats and their ticklish spots, in regards to Malks.

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I sort of figure this is intimate enough to where it sort of falls into either foreplay or just the kind of personal attention you'd reserve for a partner. Maybe Hanako turns to her cat form every once in a while and then lets Matt scratch her for a few minutes.

As for Gubbin, he's independent enough to possibly repress or forget that he hasn't had a good scratch along the small of his back in centuries - back-scratchers and other mechanical implements notwithstanding. He'd probably need a lot of quiet time with someone he trusts, and lot of abortive attempts shot down with a glare or a disdainful pout, until he relents. If it happens often enough and the associated relationship is stable, he might eventually fling a few reserved tokens of attraction into the mix.