To Mary

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Mary

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Now that you've got IsoTech's assets to handle, what's your relationship with China's tech Mecca, otherwise known as Shenzhen? The city gets a bad rep because of the local Apple factories and their poor human rights track records, but there's also more than a few manufacturers with a more decent reputation.
Karl the Mad

As Mary

Post by Karl the Mad »

"At first I wasn't sure I had to have a relationship with anybody from the Mainland, but Auntie Song told me otherwise so I dolled up a few months ago and went out visiting. Apparently they throw this big industry soiree where all the big wigs and the little wigs get together and pat themselves on the back, a nice little orgy of propaganda and party lines. Not even the fun lines, either!"

-a short sigh-

"And who was I but some little freak from the Islands, hm? With my past, no less! It was all very boring but Auntie insisted I make friends, so I found a few that didn't bore me or disgust me to tears and struck up a nice conversation. Turns out they'd been had by IsoTech too! So we struck a few deals and ate a little caviar and that was that!"

-some laughter-

"And who says mainlanders can't have fun!"