To Archie

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Suppose that you're in a resort, with a pool on offer that has a bar connected to it. You see a bunch of fellow Englishmen acting as though the place were the neighbourhood pub and dipping back in the pool to pee. The other guests aren't complaining, but you can sense that even the Americans are getting fed up.

Oh, and Crystal's around with a bikini. Wat do?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"We pick up our own drinks and leave, of course. Much as I would love to remind these gentlemen that manners maketh man, we would both find ourselves pursuing entertainment and release from our workday lives; spoiling this with a poolside brawl would be in remarkably poor taste. This goes without mentioning my lack of enthusiasm at the thought of visiting a local prison with assault charges to contend with...

I might, however, select the loudest of these patrons and quite accidentally trip on their bar stool... If they happen to be properly soused, chances are the impact of their face with the bar's surface would put them out, providing the rest of us with a blessed twenty minutes of decreased noise."