A couple images running in my head.

Plot, scheme, devise, tinker and ruminate all you want in this forum. This space is chiefly reserved for any out-of-character discussions still pertaining to the game or storyline that might need to take place. If it fits the game but none of our characters, voice it here!
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

A couple images running in my head.

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Nereus watching The Secret of Roan Inish, before meeting Meris again and somehow managing to sneak it past Chambers, and bawling his eyes out.

Meris referring to Forsythe as a "sassenach vampire" and him twitching his mustache at her. And she'd only use it to refer to him and not Archie or Arthur. XD
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: A couple images running in my head.

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Heh. :) Define "sassenach"?

Edit: nevermind, I went and edumacated my fine self. Forsythe might take it as a light rib at best; he sometimes thinks Archie forgets the important parts of your average Oldschool British sense of identity. Having actual fun at your workplace and on the field is just irredeemably uncouth. :)
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Hehe. ^^ As for Nereus?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I'm pretty sure he avoids maritime Celtic stuff precisely in order to keep the proverbial floodgates under control. He wouldn't watch that movie for the sake of avoiding outbursts, but he can at least tolerate PR-related exposures. All he has to do is state that he's strongly moved by whatever art piece he's looking at or listening. He'd also deny himself private spleen-enducing entertainment options, but he can't exactly control what's on TV...

Considering, I figure at least one passive boob-tube session derailed into his bawling his heart out, because AMAXI'S BLOOD, THEY ACTUALLY FILMED THAT EPISODE IN THE ORKNEYS OH MY GOD THOSE COVES MERIS I CAN'T.