To Nereus

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Nereus

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

So - a few centuries down the line, do you still kiss Meris like you're looking to swallow her face?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Nereus

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"Heh. Well, I've never stopped being hungry for her. I can handle the polite stuff on most days and the photo-album-worthy pecks on the best of them, but the fact is that I only taste the full measure of a object or person when I put my entire facial apparatus to use.

Even after all these years, she tastes of the sea in a way I've never been able to replicate. In the lifetimes we've spent apart, I've tried every food combination possible in the hopes that I might reproduce it. I love all that she happens to be, and that includes this specific taste. Clone Meris, educate the clone to behave exactly like her, and I'd still know it wouldn't be her, because the memory of Meris' taste carried me through the centuries."