Boom!

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
Karl the Mad

Boom!

Post by Karl the Mad »

Love the new board, very nostalgic. Also overtime sucks, especially when you're at a woodmill in the dead of winter.

So when do we go live?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: Boom!

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

We're kind of live-ish, in the sense that everyone has the green light to write certain bios. I'm not done with Clanks or Void Weavers (former Deep Lords), so don't pick any bio that refers to the Others or Archie or other automatons. The city's timeline and geographical details haven't been written as of yet, so I'd suggest mostly hashing out abilities and power sets, along with basic personalities.

It'll be easier for all of us to think about histories once I'll have posted the required shortform documents for these sections. In the meantime, check the shortform docs I have found enough time to put together and try and work with them. There's more incoming tonight, if all goes well.
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Is the 'stay logged in' function working? It's not doing right for me; I click the box and login like usual but then if I leave the site I have to log back in. wtf?
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Also some folks posted at the old board, I think they were looking for us. Arrow and kkennet. Wasn't sure about leaving a link to the new one, thought I should check first.

EDIT: Where's the 'Appearance' section of the character sheet? You know, for physical looks and outstanding features and all that stuff?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

D'oh!

Yeah, that one's on me. I wrote that after a pretty strenuous bit with the pre-Grandma prep so I must've been tired and a little loopy. Missed it!

I'll edit the document in a coupla minutes.

As for the old board, I'll pop in and let 'em know. Also, think about setting up an avatar, huh?
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Is this better?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

S'better, yeah. :)