THANK YOU, SONY!

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

THANK YOU, SONY!

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

After the fairly Orwellian nightmare of the Xbox One's unveiling, I'm absolutely relieved to see the following:

I know which console I'm interested in, now.
Karl the Mad

Re: THANK YOU, SONY!

Post by Karl the Mad »

Saw that before.

And I agree, if the price is reasonable I may even get a PS4.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

The Backpedal Train has Entered the Station!

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Looking by details coming out of E3, the PS4's going to cost a hundred dollars less than the Xbone. Talk about a change of scenery; Sony spent the current generation peddling excessive hardware that was initially priced obscenely high.

Edit: someone either got fired at Microsoft or someone else felt impressive vice grips close around their balls and careers; 'cause it's been announced that the Xbox One might drop its connection restrictions and DRM use.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... mpaign=all

I'd say they got the message. That's a plus-one for the average consumer and gamer. Does that encourage me to cut the Xbone some slack, though? Fuck no. Redmond thought they could get away with being greedy control freaks and now they should kiss up and make us forget? Nope.

PS4 and PC for me. The message will only truly sink in if Microsoft starts hurting as a result of its decisions.
Karl the Mad

Re: THANK YOU, SONY!

Post by Karl the Mad »