*insert formless groan of sheer exertion*

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

*insert formless groan of sheer exertion*

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Yeah, it's been rough.

Big thesis revision, books and everything, plus a new and demanding puppy... The result is I haven't been able to divvy up a lot of attention to the board. As of the last few weeks, I tended to just default to working my ass off while playing Gestapo with Romeo and then rushing headlong into whatever non-thesis-related book or game I could find. Hence, my one-evening powergaming session through about two thirds of BioShock Infinite.

I'm seeing another period of rest right around the corner, what with Zombie Jesus Day looming ahead. I'll be able to show up tonight, actually stay and chat, and hopefully do so for a few more days. I haven't finished Ethelred's bio and God knows I need to post. I'm getting to that last part as soon as I post this.

So, yeah. I'm not dead, I've just been running on redaction meetings, coffee and dog shampoo fumes.

Puppies are hard work, man...