Whiskey's earned himself a little brother...

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Whiskey's earned himself a little brother...

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

House LEAM is about to earn another fierce mascot: a young male Labradoodle who's said to be a little on the derpy side, despite being utterly lovable. I'd find a way to wirelessly send the video I just received by text and append it to this post, but that'll have to wait.

Unnamed Derpy Male is still too young to leave his mother, so we're told we won't be able to pick him up until late March. Despite that, we're a few hours away from giving him a little visit.

In the meantime, here's a photo of one of Derpington McCuddles' average compatriot, white patch included.

Unlike Whiskey, we get to name this one. I suggested Rye, Scotch, Chivas Regal, Merlot and Chiraz because doy - alcohol types. Might as well keep the continuity going. All were rejected my decidedly Phillistine parents. They're just lucky I didn't suggest Sauvignon Blanc, because Ted taught me that's a hooker's name.

Any ideas? I'm about this close to going all pedantic and riffing off Greek or Roman mythology. "Achilles the dog" sounds a little too much, doesn't it?
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Re: Whiskey's earned himself a little brother...

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Awwwwwww!! He's adorable! I tend to name animals based off their markings or words I associate with their appearance.

I know it's technically a baby name site, but...

http://www.behindthename.com/names/sear ... perator=or

There's some interesting names there. :)
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

We've apparently made a preliminary decision to call him Romeo. I don't know how long this'll stick, considering how we still have a month to think things over. As to why his name's Romeo, it's because his mother is called Romy. We'd taken to calling his little sister Juliet, obviously enough.

Here's a short vid I managed to grab while stopping by for a quick meet-and-greet with this rather sluggish and understandably sleepy puppy...

Pardon the very obvious French, but what can ya do. :) I'll eventually find time to wrack my brain with transcribed subtitles.
Arrow

Post by Arrow »

D'awwww! He's so cute and snuggly.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mtvT6lapH0k/T ... Wine+1.jpg ;)
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Heh, nice find. They're from what strain? I think the label says Merlot, but I can't read it quite well...
Arrow

Post by Arrow »

Not sure actually :P It just says "A Rose By Any Other Name" and "from Italy."