To Archie

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I guess I just like seeing you launch into righteous Victorian rages, but have you heard about the Pick-Up Artists movement, and Julien Blanc, more specifically? That bright little cookie got himself extradited from Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom while wanting to host a series of conferences on Game Theory.

Not, you know, Game Theory as in the theory of video games, but Game Theory as the Theory behind the Game, aka Seducing Women.

What's your take on this?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Archie's visit to Blanc's conference-related website starts with him being detached and as phlegmatic as ever, but his eyeballs bulge as he reads and views more content. Over the course of twenty minutes, indignation makes his entire body rattle ever-so-slightly. His facial plates are straining to convey the mixture of What-the-Fuckery, indignation and sheer disgust he is experiencing - after which all trembling ceases. He sits up and leaves his desk quite calmly, and is never seen again until two weeks later.

"Yes, that was... quite the find, I will admit. As for my - rather brief leave of absence? Call it a suddenly remembered and rather urgent need to visit Los Angeles. I felt I had teachings of my own to impart, mostly regarding a man's proper conduct before individuals of the fairer sex. Teachings to impart with the tools of my own trade. Seduction, yes, but also psychological warfare and covert operations.

It is with profound regret that I was forced to render a deposition with Californian members of the constabulary, regarding mister Blanc's entirely accidental contact with my right arm's extended wrist blade. I understand he died terrified and confused, but I couldn't possibly remember the details. In truth, I haven't the foggiest. They would charge me with accidental homicide, but have unfortunately suffered catastrophic losses of power in their data centres. All evidence against me has been lost, I'm afraid. I made it quite clear I was more than willing to cooperate but - alas, modern technology is such a fickle beast, it seems... I find myself back home, only slightly weighed down by a judiciary technicality."
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

So... You're saying he was an asshole and anyone who treats women wrong deserves to die?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Archie

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

He puffs on his pipe with a vaguely impish and a little smug look of satisfaction on his face.

"A slight addendum: He is a dead arse-hole."