To Bucky

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

To Bucky

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Now that the big kerfuffle is over, what are things like between you and Neasa?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Bucky

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"There ain't much to say, really. We talk, train and work together; things kinda veer into book reviews or us just layin' quiet-like while we're each readin' something... That's it.

I mean, Drake says he sees there's more, he says Neasa looks at me in, um, more interested ways, sometimes - and that kind of throws me for a loop. I'm a Clank, a pot-boiler on two friggin' legs, and yeah, sometimes she looks at me like she sees more. I guess I'm flattered, it's just -

It's just that I'd made my peace with the idea that I'd be everyone's best bud in town and that I wouldn't really matter to anyone. It's not the social codes or her being younger than me or anything that's the problem - it's realizin' that I kinda needed this. So, well, I've been doing what I can to reciprocate. S'kinda hard to make it work on weekdays, obviously, and I don't really have an easy place in any restaurant in town, so it's mostly been strolls and lazing about, lookin' at everything and anything.

I just wish I had a heartbeat, is all. Sometimes, my furnace skips a beat when she's around, so I kinda sound like an excited cross between a puppy and a steam train, once she really gets to flirting... It ain't all that dignified, to say the least. A flutterin' heart would be a mite more poetic."