To Allan

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

To Allan

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

How would you describe your flings? Do you tend to lead, or does it vary from relationship to relationship?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Allan

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"This handsome hippo's a dominant, sweetheart. There's just something about having managed to worm your way into someone else's affections with just the right amount of intellectual flair and poise that's incredibly satisfying. I love it when I'm complimented for my gut, for instance - this bad boy doesn't subsist on junk food, I'll have you know, and some toning is required - but feeling like you come across as being both brainy and sexy is really the motherlode anybody in their right mind should aim for.

I'd say I jump around a lot, but I'm not as heartless as I could be, really. I still care for my sweethearts, so I like to close things off properly. If there's still some interest, I bookmark the newest stud in town and see if there's still capital in my current conquest. If that's the case, well, being faithful is just so much easier, honestly... I'm just not one for drama, and let me tell you, the South Campus boys have some genuine flair for it. Sometimes, all you're looking for is a connection, so encouraging gossip really is the worst thing you could possibly do.

I've waited through a few crushes of mine, but there's others where I just couldn't. Judge me all you like, there's always one or two muffins I'd just die for, around Nigel's floor. If I'm lucky, some even happen to swing my way!

Really, the only types I've ever had to turn down were the Self-Diagnosed Repressed Theriomorphs and your average Anthro Fetishists. Yes, little boy, I know I could fit your head inside my mouth and that I technically could gently scrape your neck with my teeth, but cannibalism really isn't my thing...

As for the first kind? Augh. 'I'm a wolf trapped in a human's body; I need to have wild sex with you to free myself! It's true, my great-grandma was Pawnee! I have the genes for it!'

No. Just - no. Step off of that Bronze Age bullcrap, if you please; I am not a harbinger of fertility or wealth, and I am not a Magical River Creature With Profound Ties to Humanity's Cradle. I'm an American hippo and I've never awakened someone's inner werewolf after gracing them with their first homosexual experience! Would the naive Internetters just stop with the unfounded arcane rumors about certain anthro breeds, please?!

So, no. I don't have specific types, but I do know what I don't like."