When are we starting?

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
kkennett

When are we starting?

Post by kkennett »

Let's play.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: When are we starting?

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

There's still a few things I need to iron out, but I'd say we'll be good to go either this weekend, or sometime next week.

One of the bigger differences in contrast to the "old" Hope is this version of the serial will have an overarching storyline and plot. Considering, you're all going to need precise dates and character information in order to proceed optimally. I didn't mind letting people loose in the earlier versions because Hope was almost more of an idea than a place, but we've all been trying to give it as much of a sense of being as possible. That goes through the lore entries, but detailing the islands and boroughs of Hope is going to be of tremendous help to everyone. That's what I'm working on right now.

Besides, Tenny's more or less swamped with work, at present. She's worried she might not be able to write a bio for Aislinn until Spring Break. I've got my thesis to work on so this kind of proceeds ahead at a snail's pace. I ain't the lucky young twentysomething who got to spend weeks around in fantasy worlds anymore. :)