To Uriel

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

To Uriel

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Did you ever send out any angels to check in on Nami and her parents to see if they were a threat?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Uriel

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"I sent several of my closest allies, asking them to remain as mist and vapor, or the occasional sunray. I didn't want to intrude on Matriel, and I didn't want it to be said that I never learned from Gabriel's campaigns. As expected, Nami as an individual wasn't much of a concern. The power within her, however, signalled everything that's taken place since. The world's been rent asunder, demons and sympathizing angels live in the mortal plane, and now new powers are attempting to claim power of their own.

It's only a matter of time before one of those tear through the fabric of Creation or the tentacled-faced horrors hasten the Far Reaches' encroaching in our respective planes."