To Three

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
Karl the Mad

To Three

Post by Karl the Mad »

So far you've seemed to be pretty accepting of Charles, despite what he's said and done. What's going through your mind when you think about him, what do you have planned for him in the future, if anything? You gonna try and buddy up, or keep him at arm's length?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Three

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"I don't really like the term of having something planned for him. We're both guys that have had our lives poked around in by some shady-ass outside agency, and that makes me into something of a serious advocate for strenuous liberty. That said, I think I'll just let things fly and see how he evolves.

The most I could do would just involve making sure I'm there for him, if he has any questions. He's played along relatively well during our current investigation, so I have to think he won't have trouble understanding that we can't always treat a case's tipping point like it's a John Woo movie set. Who knows, maybe he'll take a liking to snuffling around for clues...

I wasn't exactly an Army investigator or anything, but I remember checking for sightlines after arriving at a confrontation's site. I remember liking having to piece a gunfight together in my head after it happened. It's all snap judgments when you're out in the field - once you can start breathing again, avenues open up that just weren't there when you were stuck looking through your crosshairs."