To Rendell

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

To Rendell

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Besides the nanotech, did you ever have any of the Chimeras enhanced with cybernetics, during their creation or from injuries?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Rendell

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"I've certainly considered it, but Isaacs' proposed augmentation protocols relied far too heavily on my followers' enhanced immune systems and recovery times. I had him run simulations, which time and again showed me that no matter how resilient my soldiers were, they would have been unable to survive the good doctor's acute and invasive augmentation procedures for long. My requirements for battlefield-ready troops out of the maturation pods left little room for extensive post-growth alterations.

I have been called insane, my dear - but I am no butcher. Rupert, on the other hand, is most assuredly unfit to be trusted with any medical protocol, much less a responsible augmentation procedure. You should see what he has done to his own body, my influence having allowed him access to a multidisciplinary set of research tools within the confines of his own compound...

What he calls evolution, I consider a deleterious corruption only tangentially useful to Elysium's greater goals."