Random idea...

Plot, scheme, devise, tinker and ruminate all you want in this forum. This space is chiefly reserved for any out-of-character discussions still pertaining to the game or storyline that might need to take place. If it fits the game but none of our characters, voice it here!
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Random idea...

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

So Mary's softening up to the supernaturals. Considering, I wondered what would happen if she met the man who issued public apologies for the Hong Kong Massacre in other circumstances. I'm even wondering if she'd think Forsythe could make for a potential friend, or even a date...

He's in the same boat Archie used to be in, but in a much less neurotic format. He acts like being immortal and having no real circle of friends isn't anything to write home about - but he's lonely. Plus, he's kind of torn between the uptight moral righteousness that used to be his while alive and the criminal acts Ruthven initiated him to, prior to the Accords being signed. He'd be ashamed to admit it, but he'd find the Sin Seven to be a comfortable bunch to work with.
Karl the Mad

Re: Random idea...

Post by Karl the Mad »

That could be pretty interesting! I'd like to run with this idea.

Maybe we could mix it up with the thought you had before, about another SCRT member who went off the deep end and is stalking Hope?
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Is this something you actually had a plan for, L, or just random musing? I'd like to take this idea for a spin.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I didn't have a specific plan in mind, but I could whip up something in the Generals. I've been brewing things over for a few days, so getting a post started shouldn't take me too long.
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

That would be swell.

I guess you should archive the other general RP, Corporate Hostilities? Mary doesn't need to be in two Generals at once, after all.