To Meris

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Meris

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Nereus and I are curious - where were you around the 1930s? I'm curious because the latest Fallout 4 trailer sent me on an Ink Spots binge, and he'd like to know if you had the same playlist as him around the turn of the last century. 
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

As Meris

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

"During the 1930s, I was mostly in North America. Prohibition was coming to an end at the start of the decade, and I took out a Void Weaver who was producing moonshine that contained Daralarth poisons that caused the drinkers to be susceptible to the Others' influence. Once the Great Depression hit, I used the skills my mother taught me and found work as a seamstress. The life of a mobster was like a flame for a moth in that drew Squids like crazy. A few were major heads, but others were merely underlings.
Just as Hitler came to power in '39, I could tell this would be another opportune time for Void Weaver activity.

So, Nereus and I likely had a similar musical playlist."