To Demon!Leonard

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Demon!Leonard

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I've started watching Gravity Falls a few days ago. Any thoughts on Bill Cipher?
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

As Demon!Leonard

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

"I'd find the character's concept adorable if I cared in any shape or form about the more, well, sympathetic leanings popular culture tends to have towards the Damned. Although, I can empathize with him to a degree, seeing as tampering with the Nights Templar's perception of Baphomet proved to be both a source of entertainment and manpower...

It's fairly common knowledge amongst us Princes that tromping towards a gaggle of mortals that have their pitchforks raised isn't productive in any way - contempt and scorn might feel adequate, but they don't get much of anything done on a long-term basis. Appearing sympathetic - diminutive, even - is an effective way to cool self-righteous temperaments.

To put it simply, what the incubus does out of attempted honesty, I do out of self-interest. I'd love to gallivant about town and spread misery and decay with the enthusiasm of Julie Andrews during a musical scene, but this would be an exceedingly quick way to have myself isolated or exorcised. My lack of respect for mortalkind makes me consider wanton abuse to be a wonderful diversion and an exquisite source of nourishment, but Too much of a good thing would be an applicable adage. Considering how on-the-nose most of the local selkies seem to be, chances are they'd suspect something as soon as I'll bat an eyelash in a way that won't be in keeping with the good lawyer's public pedigree...

Not that it bothers me - I've played the religious man and the obliviously contented senior before. A few months of affecting relief and spent pantomiming our dear friend Leonard's affectations should put me in the clear for a few small breaks in the man's routine, a few measly little details to further anchor myself in his generously donated shell..."