Speculation about a couple characters.

Plot, scheme, devise, tinker and ruminate all you want in this forum. This space is chiefly reserved for any out-of-character discussions still pertaining to the game or storyline that might need to take place. If it fits the game but none of our characters, voice it here!
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Speculation about a couple characters.

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

With Nami, I'm thinking she may eventually die in action and ascend to being a full-blooded Throne, over what I'm not sure. I figure this might happen further down the line when God dies and the events you mentioned take place.

As a Scribe, Aislinn may eventually apply her skills as a tattooist and artist in creating animates from paper or could create protective figures for the other members in Shield. This idea will need some more time to percolate, but I think they'll both work as these two grow.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: Speculation about a couple characters.

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Both could be interesting, especially if whichever Throne currently handles winds or Air in general needs to step down. As for Aislinn's eventual growth as a mage, I'm not too keen on imposing anything. As long as your concept has concrete applications, it'll be good.