To Marius

Grab yourself a seat, start a fire and poke one of our resident vigilantes, average Joes or supervillains as much as you'd like.

An in-character advice board/in-character discussion space, this forum doesn't require or allow the use of sock puppet accounts. Simply edit the topic title for each in-character reply as "As [insert character name here]".
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

To Marius

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I understand I wouldn't have to be too nosy to hear about what or who you happen to viscerally loathe, but still - I'm curious.

What's left out there, in this great big world, that still harbors some semblance of hope for you? Got a corner of the world you can just flit to, to try and center yourself?
Karl the Mad

As Marius

Post by Karl the Mad »

"Believe it or not, there are still remote points on this ball of dirt that have not been tainted by People; sometimes I retreat to these places. The heights of the Himalayas, the forests of the Pacific Northwest, the depths of the Sahara desert... places like this, far from civilization where I can pretend I am the only being in existence. If my body could endure the vacuum of space, or the depths of the ocean, I'd probably try that too.

"Other places I enjoy are old ruins, the remnants of cities and civilizations past. I find them interesting not only as an antiquarian and researcher, but as a reminder that for all your hubris, People do tend to fail sooner or later. Many old ruins can sometimes remind me of my own past, spark old memories. As you can imagine, such an event is increasingly rare, and I feel I will soon have to take steps to regain the fullness of my consciousness."