Idea for Aspasia in future rp.

Plot, scheme, devise, tinker and ruminate all you want in this forum. This space is chiefly reserved for any out-of-character discussions still pertaining to the game or storyline that might need to take place. If it fits the game but none of our characters, voice it here!
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Idea for Aspasia in future rp.

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

I was listening to Run, Boy, Run, and I had this image of Aspasia playing a violin fitted for battle (probably a blade grafted to the bow). This would be when she'd finally gain full access to her kind's ancestral powers/appearance. Well, the idea also included the melody resurrecting various dead Wyldfae to fight some foe (probably Others-related). I figure Meris could give her some pointers to reconnect with her faun ancestors and eventually reach that point.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Re: Idea for Aspasia in future rp.

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Nice!

I figure this could play into the larger issue of Transgenics reconnecting with their roots. There's plenty of Fae progressives out there, but also plenty of idiots who would be offended by the idea of someone like Aspasia being able to hold a Mantle or to place a geas on someone else.
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Re: Idea for Aspasia in future rp.

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

It might be an event that comes up in a game whenever you're wanting to have the new Winter Lord picked..