Is this real life?

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Is this real life?

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

I know, I get it, I'm Canadian and I don't necessarily have to care about what goes on down south - but seriously? First the EPA and healthcare, now arts foundations, libraries and the Public Broadcasting Service? All so the wall's budget and defense both get a boost? And Sessions is reportedly pushing for a full-on Reefer Madness approach to drugs enforcement, flying in the face of the recent cannabis legalizations?!

I know issuing death threats against a public figure is poor form, but can someone slip an endless stream of chocolate-flavored bacon fat smoothies for the Trump cabinet to enjoy? The sooner they all have a coronary and kick the bucket, the sooner the entire freaking world will heave a collective sigh of relief.

I'm saying this just as news has broken out in Canada that Geert Wilders lost his bid for the Dutch presidency. The Netherlands narrowly avoided their own take on Trump, populism is still on the rise across Europe and Canada...

What's next, budget cutbacks on water filtration stations? If that happens, Ontario and Quebec could end up sipping on contaminated water from the Great Lakes.