Blech

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
Karl the Mad

Blech

Post by Karl the Mad »

Last week I had the flu, and I've been working some pretty crazy hours recently. I have Monday and Tuesday off but I'll probably just be recovering during it, so don't expect much from me. :/
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Re: Blech

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

Sorry to hear that, Karl. Get well soon! We'll be here. :)
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Take your time, buddy. Your health comes before character shenanigans. 

Get lots of rest, binge on Netflix or watch reruns of anything you happen to like. Take some Me Time, alright?
Karl the Mad

Post by Karl the Mad »

Got some more bad news this morning. One of the ferrets my ex and I had been raising in Indiana died. Internal blockage of some kind, I think it was. Her name was Elisha and she wasn't even two years old; she was the healthy one, she was supposed to outlive the other two. She was hardly a baby!

Needless to say, I can't really focus on much else right now. Sorry guys.
TennyoCeres84
Site Admin

Post by TennyoCeres84 »

:( I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your ferret, Karl. Take your time.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

It's fine, Karl. Take the time you need. Some people look at me funny when I mention being distraught when Whisky died - but the fact is we funny humans get emotionally attached with anything that even remotely has a face.

Just don't bottle things up, okay? Punch, scream or cry this out of your system, or else it's going to fester there.