Night Vale Community Radio

Sophia's neck of the woods (pun intended), this is where you should head for any meet-and-greet you'd like to partake in, as well for any discussion that isn't related to role-playing. Have fun, go crazy - but keep your nose clean.
IamLEAM1983
Site Admin

Night Vale Community Radio

Post by IamLEAM1983 »

Take H.P. Lovecraft, absurd humor, AM Community radio, a touch of X-Files-esque conspiracies and a cheerful disdain for any kind of logic, and you get Night Vale; a small desert town that seems to exist, well, somewhere in the US where there's a lot of mesas and rocks to look at, and where black helicopters and mysterious hooded figures are commonplace.

They've recently opened a dog park. That's nice, right?

Dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park. The dog park has an electrified fence, and any hooded figures that could be encountered while in the dog park are not to be addressed or looked at for any length of time.

Oh, and the radio station's management seems to be a relative of Azathoth, with its office being of decidedly Non-Euclidian make. Management doesn't like it when the emcee gets snippy...

https://soundcloud.com/nightvaleradio

It's creepy, it's funny, it's clever, it has me lie awake at night and it also has me sniggering because of how hilarious it can be.

It's literally the best podcast I've ever listened to. :)